Bali Waterfall Exploration, Our private Bali Secret Waterfall Tour will leave you completely in awe. There’s nothing quite like the magic of a beautiful flowing waterfall – and we’ll take you to the best that Bali has to offer!
The secret waterfall in Bali is one of the most popular, so make sure you don’t miss it! Be sure to bring your bathing suit so you can take a dip under the waterfalls and feel at one with nature in the Bali hidden waterfall.
Bali Waterfall Exploration is famous for its amazing natural beauty. Apart from white sandy beaches and stunning temples, Bali also has various interesting natural tourist destinations. Bali Waterfall Exploration One of them is a waterfall tour.
Leke Leke Waterfall
Leke Leke Bali is the perfect day trip away from the hustle and bustle of Canggu to unwind and explore some of Bali’s most beautiful landscapes in the center of the island.
I have put together this complete guide to visiting these stunning falls including how to get here, how much it costs, countless Leke Leke Waterfall photos, what to expect, and more!
The Bali Secret Waterfall Tour will start with a private pickup direct from your hotel or villa in Bali from one of our friendly, english speaking guides who will be your driver, tour guide and entertainer for the day exploring the best hidden waterfalls in Bali!
This is one of our most popular tours in Bali, so relax and enjoy the VIP experience in your own private Bali Waterfall Exploration car, which will take you to some of the most beautiful waterfalls in Bali, including:
The best part of this tour is that all of these hidden waterfalls in Bali are gems that only the locals really know about – so you won’t have to compete with huge crowds of other tourists!
Your guide will even act as your personal photographer and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots throughout the entire day!
Banyu Wana Amertha Waterfall
In the far North of Bali there are many waterfalls, from exploring the Sekumpul Waterfall, to the Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, the North of Bali seems to be home to the most beautiful waterfalls of them all. But there is one waterfall that is barely known to the many travelers of North Bali:
The Banyu Wana Amertha Waterfall. Now, even though the Banyu Wana Amertha Waterfall is a stunning waterfall, the best secret lies in the fact that your entry ticket does not only provide access to one waterfall, not two, but three waterfalls, and should you be visiting in the rain season, it could be as many as four. Bali Waterfall Exploration The area of the Banyu Wana Amertha Waterfall is home to four stunning and diverse waterfalls, with all of them deserving a visit! Read here everything you need to know about the Banyu Wana Amertha Waterfall
And as this tour is all-inclusive there’s no need to worry about tickets, entrance fees, where to go or where to eat (lunch is even included!). Bali Waterfall Exploration Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime experience visiting Bali’s hidden waterfalls without having to worry about any of the planning.
So, if you’re looking to get treated like a VIP and have a fun, stress-free day, exploring Bali’s secret waterfalls, this is the trip for you! We can’t wait to take you!
Top Highlights Bali Waterfall Exploration:
- Visit all of the secret waterfalls in Bali and get amazing photos at each one! Don’t worry, our guides are great at getting those angles!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. – we’ve got you covered for the entirety of the secret waterfall tour!
* DISCLAIMER ON
**The tour costs above are just an illustration, just an indication/not updated
Bali Waterfall Exploration Special Promotion
Breakfast & Drinks at Waterfall Point
Our experienced guides will take you to the hidden gems of Bali
Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
Arrive at Leke Leke Waterfall
Arrive at Banyumala Waterfall
Visit Mundkuk Waterfall
Visit Banyu Wana Amertha Waterfall
Return back to your hotel
Arrive back at your hotel
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C on the island
- Lunch (Indonesian Food)
- Entrance fees
- Wet napkins
- Bottled water
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
- Hotel Pickup is included from the following areas: Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, up to central Canggu & up to central Ubud. If outside of these areas, we still offer pick up for an additional charge.
- We can usually cater to vegan and vegetarian dietary preferences. Please let us know in advance so we can arrange suitable meal options for you.