Ubud Waterfall Exploration, Ubud is well-known as being a favorite tourist destination famous for its culture and art, Ubud also has several interesting places to visit, such as rice terrace and spectacular waterfalls located near the center of Ubud.
The waterfall in Ubud is a popular attraction for both domestic and foreign tourists. Exploring hidden waterfalls in Ubud is something that is a shame to miss when on holiday to Bali.
We offer you a one day itinerary to visit a beautiful waterfall near Ubud which is known as an Instagrammable spot in Bali. These places are the right choice for those of you who want to take beautiful photos or selfies to decorate your social media profile.
- Explore some hidden waterfalls located around Ubud area!
- Visit Goa Rang Reng Waterfall, Kato Lampo Waterfall, and Taman Sari Waterfall, known for their natural and pristine water and scenery!
- Make a visit to coffee plantation and learn how coffee is made
- Travel hassle-free as this package includes round trip transfers from various hotels in Bali!
Entrance Fee Ubud Waterfall Exploration:
|Entrance Fees /person
|Tukad Cepung Waterfall
* DISCLAIMER ON
**The tour costs above are just an illustration, just an indication/not updated
Ubud Waterfall Exploration Special Promotion
Breakfast & Drinks at Waterfall Point
Our experienced guides will take you to the hidden gems of Bali
Below is the full day Bali Ubud Waterfall Tour itinerary for 8 hours to 9 hours, you will be accompanied by our professional and friendly Bali driver who is ready to take you to visit the photo-worthy waterfalls near Ubud Bali.
The schedule for the Ubud Bali waterfall tour is flexible, you can change or modify the program but still according to the time provided.
- 08:00 – Pick-up at the hotel
- 09:00 – Visit Tukad Cepung waterfall
- 11:00 – Visit Tibumana waterfall
- 13:00 – Lunch
- 14:30 – Visit Tegenungan waterfall
- 16:00 – Back to hotel
The Price Includes:
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel
- Air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Parking fees
- Toll fee
The price excludes:
- Entrance fees / tickets
- Personal expenses